Terms and Conditions
1. Reservations must be accompanied by a deposit of 25% of the tariff price, or £100, whichever is the greater (non-returnable in case of cancellation – we strongly advise you to take out holiday insurance). The balance is payable at least 6 weeks before the holiday commences.
2. No refund can be made for a cancellation within 28 days of your holiday commencing.
3. The full amount is payable on reservations made 6 weeks or less before arrival.
4. Telephone reservations will be held for 2 days.
5. Holiday cottages are available from 4.00 p.m. on the day of your arrival, to 10.30 a.m. on the day of departure.
6. Non payment of the balance due will be treated as a cancellation.
7. We supply all bed linen, bath and hand towels required for each person. Cots are available, by prior arrangement, but cot bedding is not provided.
8. We reserve the right to enter the properties at any time, if and when the need arises.
9. Well behaved dogs with responsible owners are welcome. From 2014 there will be a charge of £25.00 per dog, per week. Please do not allow your dogs onto beds or other furniture. Would dog owners please ensure that their dogs do not mess on or water on the communal lawn on the north side of the property – it makes unsightly burn marks which remain for the rest of the season.
10. The facilities of Great Bodieve Barns are for the sole use of the occupants named on the booking form.
11. Any breakages, loss or damage must be reported and paid for. The principle hirer named at the top of the booking form will be deemed to be responsible for the conduct of the other members of the party named on the booking form, and of any guests invited to the property.
12. In the interests of others, guests must ensure that there is no unreasonable amount of noise within or around their cottage, particularly after 10.30pm.
13. The owners cannot be held responsible for the failure of public services e.g. electricity, water etc. but will endeavour to ensure resumption of services as quickly as possible.
14. We, the owners will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained by guests unless negligence is proven.
15. The owners reserve the right to alter specifications at their discretion, without notice.
16. Prices are correct at time of printing and may alter, please confirm when booking.
17. Short breaks are often available out of season. Short breaks may consist of up to 5 nights duration at 80% of the weekly tariff. Please ring for availability. Full payment must be sent for short breaks upon booking.
18. If the cottage required has already been booked, discounts can sometimes be offered on a larger cottage. Please ring for details.
19. In the event of small items being left behind and being required to be sent on, (usually power adapters!) a handling charge of £10 plus the cost of postage, will be levied.
20. Guests requiring use of the extra bed (the z-bed) in a cottage may be charged £40.00 per week for that extra person.
21. EV Charging. We do not have on-site charging facilities at the Property and you must make your own arrangements for EV Charging. The closest charge point to the Property is situated in Tesco car park on West Hill, Wadebridge, PL27 7HW. The use of any type of EV charger, granny charger or trickle-charger, using a domestic power source via a 3-pin wall socket is strictly forbidden. You will be held liable for any damage or loss suffered by us as a result of your unauthorised use of domestic chargers.